Monday, September 22, 2008

To Ipoh



I was back home yesterday after a 3 day trip to Ipoh. Kinda good experience but somehow, not so many leng lui there as Ipoh is popular for, haha.. Perhaps all the leng lui come to KL liao ^^

The first stop: Temple
^TarC schoolmates^ got 7 ekor, 2 not in this photo^




^a guide from God, my friend said it was a good one, hehe^

Do KL people use parking coupons??? Ipoh people very careful de, cause Dewan Bandaraya Ipoh very rajin issue summons, haha. I remember that an officer issuing one, just to the car next to me... phew!!

Ipoh food quite nice de, haha, still got alot, but forget to take photo, keke... But a must try is 'Foh San' tau fu fa, damn smooth!! Mesti cuba tau?!

At the end of the journey.... a tiring driver is at last back at home... 500+ km in just 3 days, first time in my life, haha, tiring, but satisfying of course :)


No comments: